Why think about the Mortgage to Rent Scheme?

The Mortgage to Rent Scheme may be able to help you if you are an owner-occupier in mortgage difficulties and you are in danger of having your house repossessed. The Scottish Government can arrange for a Housing Association, such as Knowes HA, to buy your home and for you to continue to live there as a tenant paying a social rent.

If you want to know more about the scheme you can obtain an information leaflet from Knowes HA. You can obtain an application form from Scottish Government at -


or e-mail: mortgagetorent@scot.gov.uk

Or call the HELPLINE 0845 279 9999 Or write to:

The Scottish Government Housing Investment Division Highlander House G2 7DA

You must get independent advice before you apply and this can be obtained from various sources – see the information in benefit help and money advice section.

Logo of Police Scotland  Logo of West Dunbartonshire Council      Logo of Shelter      Image result for homeswapper logo      Image result for scottish fire & rescue service logo

Copyright 2016 Knowes Housing Association