Skip to Main Content

Allocations and Ending your Tenancy 

We have no allocations currently in progress, and are unable to process further voids at this time due to our Contractors being unable to carry out the repair work required. We are keeping in contact with any applicants who have been offered a tenancy to keep them updated, and we hope to resume normal service as soon as possible.

If you wish to terminate your tenancy please email us at  or phone Karen Grainger, Allocations Officer on 07960 335209 to discuss this and we will make arrangements for the necessary paperwork to be completed and an appointment will be made for you to return your keys to a member of staff at our office at the end of your 28 day notice period. 

If you wish to apply for rehousing, you can download an application form from the website to complete, and you can email your completed form back to   

Sfrs LogoWest Dunbartonshire Council LogoPolice Scotland LogoHome Swapper Logo