Ways To Pay Your Rent
Rent is due monthly in advance. You can pay your rent and/or arrears in whichever of the following ways suit you best:
- Bank Transfer using Sort Code 80-06-14 and Account Number 00535969 – the reference, if you do not know what your reference number is, should be your address abbreviated to fit ie 10FIELDRD
- Credit or Debit cards either by phoning or in person
- Bank Standing Order
- Cheque by post - not available due to office closure at present – please use bank transfer as above or telephone 01389 877752 option 4 then either option 1 or 2 to make card a payment.
- Cash or cheque at our office - not available at present due to office closure – please use bank transfer or telephone to make a card payment
- Housing Benefit
- UC direct payments
- Deductions from your passported benefit in respect of rent arrears.
- We also have a Refunds Policy
However, where rent arrears are at a high level, we may insist that payment is made in a particular way.