Our Management Committee
The role of the Mangement Committee/Governing Body is to help provide the strategic direction and leadership skills necessary to create a successful organisation. Knowes HA’s Governing Body is made up of volunteers who have a broad range of skills and knowledge and play a key role in ensuring Knowes continued success. Meetings are held every month with the exception of January and July.
- Rhona Polak - Chairperson, Joined 2000
- Katie Devaney - Vice Chairperson, Joined November 2014
- Billy Stevenson - Secretary, Joined 1998
- Yvonne McDonald - Treasurer, Joined November 2014
- Lynsey Chrystal - Committee Member, Joined August 2019
- Cllr Lawrence O'Neill - Committee Member, Re-joined December 2017
- Hilary Edgar - Committee Member, Joined October 2020
- Steven McCabe - Committee Member, Joined October 2020
As well as the full Management Committee there are also four Sub Committees. These being
- Housing Management Sub Committee
- Audit Sub Committee
- Finance Sub Committee
- Employment Sub Committee
The Sub Committees have meetings on a monthly basis with the members of the committee split between the Sub Committees.
Minutes of these meetings are available on request.